By entrusting us with your personal data, we are building a relationship of trust together because we want to prove ourselves worthy.
Your personal data is therefore our top priority.
The Henner Group strives to protect your personal data and we have committed to ensuring the best level of security and privacy, in compliance with French and European regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and law n°78-17 voted on 6 Jan 1978 and subsequently amended several times).
Our personal data processing policy is based on the following six principles :
- Lawfulness of processing : personal data collection and processing are legitimate and based on a legal basis identified in accordance with the objective (or purpose) and the context in which it is processed.
- Purpose of processing : we do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We collect your personal data strictly for the defined purposes.
- Period for keeping personal data : we establish a limited period for keeping your personal data, in accordance with the purposes and lawfulness of processing.
- Security and privacy : The Henner Group strives to protect and secure your personal data. We take whatever measures needed to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk between the controller and the processor. In assessing the appropriate level of security, we take into account the risks of each type of processing (sensitive data, purpose of processing).
- Transparency : When we collect your personal data,we will tell you how we intend to use it and if we need to share it with other parties.
- Right of access : You shall have the right to obtain from us the confirmation of your personal data. You can request theerasure, portability, restriction of processing or to object to this processing.
These documents explain how we collect, use and store your personal data.