Translated from the French
COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
Last updated : January 2021
The Cookie Management Policy set out below is applicable to this Site.
Henner reserves the right to amend this Cookie Management Policy at any time in response to changes made to the Site, its settings, or the internal organization of Groupe Henner, or to changes in the relevant regulations or in cookie management procedures, or for any other legitimate reason.
Groupe Henner will inform you of any updates made to its Cookie Management Policy. We do however recommend that you check for alterations on a regular basis. The date of the latest modifications made by Groupe Henner is indicated at the start of this document.
1 What are ‘ cookies ’ ?
Cookies are small text files, tracking files, web beacons or other forms of technology that gather data regarding your browsing, and that may be stored on your device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.) having arrived via its browser when you visited the Site, and which have various functions, but notably that of enabling the party that created them to identify your device.
The cookies on the Site may have been created by :
- Henner : these cookies are directly placed in your device by Henner (or one of its subcontractors) as you visit our Site ;
- Third parties : these cookies are placed in your device by third parties (audience measurement companies, social networks, etc.), and are not created or controlled by Henner. The creation and use of these cookies are governed by these parties’ cookie policies. A list of the companies using tracking files on our Site is provided in article 2.2 below.
2 What cookies are used on the Site ?
Henner wishes to inform you that the following categories of cookie may be placed and operated on your device, subject to the settings you have chosen and to your acceptance of the cookies.
2.1 Cookies created by Henner
- Cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the Site : these cookies are vital for the Site to function correctly and to be optimised. They cannot be deactivated ;
- Cookie management cookies : these cookies are needed to enable us to record your choices as regards cookies. They cannot be deactivated ;
- Functionality cookies : these cookies enable Site functions, and your user experience, to be enhanced and personalized.
2.2 Cookies created by third parties
– Performance / analytical cookies : these cookies notably enable us to determine the number of visits and the sources of user traffic on our Site, to analyze user browsing paths and the most-visited sections, and to adapt the Site’s content, in order to improve Site performances and enhance your user experience. These cookies enable anonymous aggregated tracking of the browsing of web users, so that use of the Site can be enhanced.
– Functionality cookies : these cookies enable Site functions, and your user experience, to be enhanced and personalized.
|_wpfuuid||This cookie is used by the WPForms WordPress plugin. The cookie is used to allows the paid version of the plugin to connect entries by the same user and is used for some additional features like the Form Abandonment addon.|
|test_cookie||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||This cookie is set by WPML WordPress plugin and is used to test if cookies are enabled on the browser.|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||This cookie is stored by WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the redirected language.|
|ABTasty||This cookie set by the provider AB Tasty. This cookie is used for sending all test data(visitor ID, test and variants IDs, timestamps).|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
3 How to manage cookies
In line with the recommendations of the CNIL data protection authority, your choices regarding cookies are stored for a maximum of 6 months. At the end of this period, you will once again be asked for your consent on the Site.
The data obtained from cookies are retained for the time indicated above, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Except in the case of those cookies that are essential for the functioning of the Site, which you cannot deactivate, cookies may be deactivated at any time. There are several ways of managing your choices :
- The ‘Cookie Manager’ tool on our Site
You can select your settings directly on the Site, and then change them at any time using our Cookie Manager tool accessed via the ‘cookies’ banner on the Site’s homepage when you first visit, or on this page, by means of the following procedure :
Customize your choices in terms of cookies
This is an necessary category.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- The settings on your browser
You can input your choices directly from your browser. While the configuration of each browser is different, the browser’s help menu will contain instructions for changing your cookie preferences.
- Other methods
We would however remind you that by setting different parameters you may modify your conditions for access to our content and services for which cookies must be used. Thus if you choose to deactivate certain cookies (such as the ‘sharing’ cookies), it may be that certain parts of our Site or certain functions are no longer accessible, and Henner accepts no liability for this.